Safety rules must be followed at all times.
- NRA Certified in-house training for all shooters.
- Eye and ear protection to be worn at all times while in range area.
- No fully automatic firearms, black powder, steel core, or armor piercing ammunition.
- Any damage done to range equipment by shooter will be charged to the shooter. You
break it, you bought it.
- Handgun caliber may not exceed .44 Magnum. Rifles are used on our special lanes
only. Most any caliber is OK
- Keep your weapon unloaded and cased or holstered until you enter the range. Do
not enter the store with a loaded firearm.
- When leaving range area, make sure firearm is unloaded and in a safe condition (holstered
and/or in a case).